FPCPharm, FPSN, ARPharmS, MIoD
Valentine Ezeiru has a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (2nd Class Upper Division in 1979). He joined the Bendel State Government service as a Hospital Pharmacist (Agbor General Hospital 1981/82) after his Internship & NYSC.
In 1983, Valentine joined CIBA-GEIGY as a Medical Representative. He was awarded Fellowship of the West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacists (FPCPharm)
(2002 – 2006, Advanced Degree).
In January 2000, Valentine and TWO of his former colleagues in Ciba-Geigy founded Oculus Pharmacare Limited. He became an Executive Director (Sales and Regulatory Affairs) of Oculus Pharmacare Limited from 5th January 2000 up to 28th February, 2019.
On 1st March 2019, Valentine Ifeabunike Ezeiru assumed the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Oculus Pharmacare Limited.
He is an expert in Professional Selling Skills and Regulatory Issues with over 30 years’ experience and has various awards/memberships for his Excellence, typifying his work ethics which includes:
- Merit Award Winner of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Lagos State.
- Fellow, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (FPSN).
- Active Member of International Pharmaceutical Federation (MFIP).
- A Professional Manager (MNIM) - Member, Nigerian Institute of
- Member, Institute of Directors Nigeria (MIoD). Recently appointed a
Health Committee Member of the Institute.
- A Member (ARPharmS) of Royal Pharmaceutical Society,